- aChartEngine – 1.0.0 (2012년 3월)
This is a charting software library for Android applications. Mobile phones, tablets and other gadgets running Android will probably benefit of this charting library.
- aFreeChart – 0.0.4 (2012년 4월)
– AFreeChart is a free charting library for Android(tm) platform.
– AFreeChart is based on JFreeChart 1.0.13.
- ChartDroid – 2.0.0 (2010년 11월)
ChartDroid is an Intent-based “library application” for static chart and graph generation on Android. It can graph/plot/display numerical data in many representations. As a developer, you need only to have your users install the library, then implement a Content Provider according to this simple specification.
- AndroidPlot – 0.5.0 (2012년 3월)
AndroidPlot is an API for creating dynamic and static charts within your Android application. It was designed from the ground up for the Android platform, is compatible with all versions of Android from 1.6 onward and is used by over 500 apps on the market today
- charts4j – 1.3 (2011년 1월)
charts4j is a free, lightweight charts & graphs Java API. It enables developers to programmatically create the charts available in the Google Chart Tools through a straightforward and intuitive Java API.
- GraphView – v.2 (2009년 5월)
GraphView is a custom View which easily creates Graphs.Just supply an array of values and they will be displayed in the graph. The graph automatically scales the values between the highest and the lowest in the supplied set. Labels are shown along the X and Y axis.
- flot-android-chart – 1.0 (2011년 3월)
안드로이드용 챠트 라이브러리들